If You are Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired…Maybe you have Chronic Candiadiasis!
We know your symptoms are real! We know that others may think your symptoms are all in your head or that you need to try to work through it. We know this because many people suffer with chronic Candidiasis – and unfortunately go undiagnosed! According to reports, an estimated 79 million Americans suffer with candida-related disease.
Candida Albicans, a yeast-like fungus lives naturally in the digestive tract, which is kept in balance by Lactobacillus Acidophilus – a friendly bacteria. However, when the immune system becomes compromised, fungal-bacterial balance is disrupted, fungal colonies overgrow – and become strong, invasive and toxic. Factors that can cause this disruption include:
- Poor diet
- Hormonal Changes
- Excessive medication
As the imbalance between the good bacteria (Lactobacillus Acidophilus) and the bad bacteria (Candida Albicans) increase, havoc within the body occurs. This often results in weakening the immune system, glands, kidneys, bladder, lungs, liver, brain and nervous system. As the body begins to break down, treatment for yeast infection becomes more and more imperative.
There are many symptoms associated with chronic Candidiasis. It robs the body of nutrition and poisons the tissues with toxins – resulting directly or indirectly with symptoms of:
- Generalized Pain
- Unexplained Fatigue
- Restless Legs
- Impaired Coordination
- Poor Concentration, Brain Fog, Learning Difficulties
- Irritability, Depression, Hyperactivity
- Food/Chemical Sensitivities, Hives, Skin Rash
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gas, Bloating, Heartburn)
- Frequent Colds, Infections, Flus
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle, PMS, Infertility
- Decreased Libido
- Cold Extremities
- Carbohydrate Cravings
And, the list goes on and on for both adults and children who develop symptoms due to candida or intestinal yeast overgrowth. Interestingly, a pregnant woman with an outbreak in the birth canal could pass this on to her baby. In addition to some of the symptoms listed above, a baby may experience severe diaper rash and/or become colic.
Suffering with Chronic Candidiasis? Candidiasis Treatment is Available!
Often patients come to us because they have had little to no success when searching for a natural treatment for yeast overgrowth. They were unable to receive an accurate diagnosis, medication offered no relief… just side effects, and felt stress from insurance companies, employers and family members. However, here at The AIMS Clinic, hundreds of patients have discovered successful candidiasis treatment.
Patients breathe a sigh of relief when they realize we understand what they are going through. A relationship begins and small steps forward commence. It is vital to listen to each patient’s story… their struggle and how their symptoms have affected their life and those around them. In addition to their Medical History, we evaluate the home, work and school environments.
Once the initial consultation is completed, various diagnostic tests are available to detect imbalances on a chemical, structural, muscular and emotional level. These include:
- Radiographic Evaluation
- Body Composition Analysis
- Structural Evaluation: Poor posture, vertebral misalignments (subluxations)
- Muscular Evaluation: Muscular imbalances, weak core muscles
- Podiatry Evaluation: Biomechanical analysis and gait assessment
- Acupuncture Evaluation: Pain and stress levels
- Lifestyle Evaluation: Exercise, employment, hobbies
Many patients come to The AIMS Clinic because their Primary Care Physician or Specialist has been unable, unwilling or unknowing to do testing!
The Road Back: Natural Treatment for Yeast Overgrowth
Having a Team of Experts, all in one location provides the patient with natural treatment for yeast (Candidiasis) options to reduce pain and increase energy. We know there will be “good days” and “bad days” – especially when suffering with chronic Candidiasis.
The key to our success is an integrated Treatment Program that detects and corrects the Chemical, Structural, Muscular and Emotional components of pain and fatigue. Under the supervision of our Medical Director – Dr. Matthew Speesler, a customized Candidiasis treatment program is created. Based upon the Report of Findings, some of the following options are integrated:
- Functional Medicine: Restores chemical balance via proper nutrition and carefully selected nutritional supplementation.
- Physical Therapy: The focus is on pain relief, healing, improving body mechanics, restoring function and movement. A gradient exercise program is created for each patient.
- Chiropractic: The nervous system is the master system in the body – controlling and coordinating all other systems. Our goal is to remove any disruptions or distortions of this energy flow that may be caused by slight vertebral misalignments (subluxations). To restore spinal balance safely and comfortably to those patients in extreme pain, we offer low-force activator adjustments and the non-force (SOT) Sacro-Occipital Technique.
- Podiatry: “The King of Podiatry” helps to treat, prevent and manage conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb. His goal is to eliminate pain, improve mobility, independence and restore function in order to improve the quality of life for patients.
- Acupuncture: Helps to relieve anxiety and pain in patients without side effects. Acupuncture releases endorphins (the body’s natural opioids) and removes energy blocks – thus restoring the flow of energy along the meridians, which are specific energy channels.
- Lifestyle Recommendations: It is necessary to change or modify activities that cause pain, alter the home and work areas, maintain proper posture while standing, sitting or sleeping and wear comfortable and supportive shoes, when seeking pain relief and increasing energy.
The Care You Need is Here – at The AIMS Clinic!
Whether your pain is acute or chronic, sharp or dull, and for some associated with fatigue, we can often help. Our goal is to eliminate or manage your pain, increase energy and help you regain your life. In addition, Patient Care Coordinators and Billing Specialists are available to help make treatment for yeast infection as stress-free as possible.
The AIMS Clinic is synonymous with compassionate care. Our Team works together to provide each patient with the best integrated and customized treatment program available. Proudly, we have over 40 years of proven success in treating hard-to-diagnose and difficult-to-resolve health conditions. If you are suffering with chronic Candidiasis or unsure what your symptoms may mean, please call (732) 254-5553 to schedule a FREE Consultation. Let us customize a natural treatment for yeast and help you to feel better.
Please Read MG’s Successful Treatment for Yeast Infection:
“After the birth of my son, I began having a chronic yeast infection every month. This had been an on-going problem for almost three years. I knew something was wrong with me because I was also experiencing other symptoms such as tiredness all the time, irritability, memory loss. I was slightly over weight and unable to loose weight even though I was working out regularly and following a diet, among other symptoms that just became a norm in my life. In just 2 months of treatment at The AIMS Clinic, I am less irritable; I no longer wake up congested and I no longer feel bloated. And the best part of all is that I have not had another yeast infection. I am feeling much more confident about myself and I am feeling healthier all around.” – MG